What You Will Need:
- 6 Drops Cinnamon Essential Oil
- 6 Drops Clove Essential Oil
- Pine cones
- Parchment Paper
- Baking Sheet
1. Preheat your oven at 200 degrees or lower. Place a handful of pine cones in a single layer on a baking sheet, lined with parchment paper.
2. Bake for 25 minutes. Keep an eye on these, since pine cones can ignite at high temperatures.
3. Let the pine cones cool completely, then sprinkle with a few drops of your essential oil blend. Place cones in a plastic bag and keep sealed until you are ready to use to light a fire. Place pine cones in a pretty basket next to the fireplace and toss into the fire one at a time.