What You Need:
- 2 tablespoons Vitamin E Oil
- 10 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
- 10 drops Myrrh Essential Oil
- 10 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- 2 tablespoons Apricot Oil
- 2 drops Wheat Germ Oil
- 2 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
- 2 drops Myrrh Essential Oil
- Mix the ingredients together and store in a dark colored bottle.
- To use, rub on nails twice a week.
General Safety Information: Do not take any oils internally and do not apply undiluted essential oils, absolutes, CO2s or other concentrated essences onto the skin without advanced essential oil knowledge or consultation from a qualified aromatherapy practitioner. If you are pregnant, epileptic, have liver damage, have cancer, or have any other medical problem, use oils only under the proper guidance of a qualified aromatherapy practitioner. Use extreme caution when using oils with children and give children only the gentlest oils at extremely low doses. It is safest to consult a qualified aromatherapy practitioner before using oils with children. A skin patch test should be conducted prior to using an oil that you've never used before. For in-depth information on oil safety issues, read Essential Oil Safety by Robert Tisserand and Rodney Young.